Monday, January 18, 2010

an update?

Decision-making related to career path or which road in life to be taken isnt that easy. Getting yourself trapped in between two choices isnt such a nice feeling. It drains everything out of you. I strained every part of my brain pondering which decision is the right one.

It was recently when I was offered a job by Aeon and they wanted to place me in Tebrau, that's so damn far away. Seriously, I wanted to say no right at that moment he told me. So i kindly rejected that offer since Malacca new branch already has its existing staff, but I was advised to reconsider, argh! the caller told me that he's going to call again a few days later, which he did today.

Now, there's been a change in the plan. He told me that there's a vacancy in Seremban. Seremban is well-known for its low living cost, isnt a bad move anyway. Right until now, i still haven't decided and confirmation is just a few hours or a day away. I don't know what to do now, I'm aiming at securing the medical sales job which the interview is just 2 days away from now. Any opinions out there? haha

No comments: