Monday, February 22, 2010

So I speak...

I smoke the whole thing to my head and feel it wash away
truth is- its only awhile before it comes back to haunt me
cuz i can't take anymore of this, i'm coming apart
So i dig myself a little hole inside your precious heart
and ponder - fact is, nobody's perfect the way you want them to be
if only you can accept my weaknesses as a blessing - if only
your silence and refusal to elaborate more on matters - have turned negative
setting up a pullback in u
its always raining in my head, the word-lifeless describes everything
no idea how long it'll be, patience seems to be nowhere in sight
yet i always have it
cant believe - sacrifices have its consequences - unwanted ones
and the consequences are way beyond my will - accepting seems hard
bear and bear - you'll see the light, the truth, the turning point - just be positive
believe that - this is just the beginning

No comments: