Friday, February 5, 2010

Total disaster or trial & error?

Lately I have been a very good friend of classifieds. It opens up your eyes to many of the unheard of(s). Some are really familiar, some are okay while some are crappy. Here, 50-60% of them offered to us were unreliable and not credible. Counting which field that keeps repeating over and over throughout the section would be administration, business, economy, finance, management, and sales. There's not much to choose from. Lookin at what I have with me now, oh my, how I wish i have not taken EL? It was silly to think that BA is widely taken and should be overpopulated when the time comes, I guess I was wrong. It was such a wrong move but well, this is life (ups and downs). Prioritize more on the future and the upcoming ones  rather than the past. Everything's gonna be fine once I have settled down on something interesting, rewarding and something that offers an opportunity to advance. Besides, what else is more pleasant than doing something you are passionate about? Problems are everywhere, just face it like a real man rather than walking away from it.

No comments: