Monday, March 29, 2010

An inch away from using F word

Ok, so again here it goes, another hell of a day for me, but a bittersweet end for this piece of shit I have been having my foot on. Wont be tolerating those brats again. I've had enough.

Most people deserve the best actor/actress awards nowadays because most of them appear to be very talented in acting, surprisingly without script and guidance. You should know who you are la, few of you made me puke. Bunch of chickens! Damn you bugger, don't show me that hostile side of you whenever things are not right or when you're thinking too much that everyone deserted you or when your good mood left you.

Coming to you, u have been very disappointing especially yesterday. I thought u were one nice, wacky, cheeky and thoughtful friend who will stand by me and not throw tantrums at me.
Guessed things change every now and then. Things, people rarely stay genuine and changeless at all times.

Ok ok, i should stop complaining now cuz nobody's perfect. Whatever.

No comments: