Friday, July 9, 2010

update

Wow, i didnt update my blog for ages! And i dont know what to write.. I'm currently heavily attached to this shitty job that requires me to do almost everything in their outlet, running from A to B, B to C and so on. The post sounds rewarding but when u step into it, u'll find that its "khabar indah daripada rupa". Whatever it is lar..

One thing i dislike the most is that i feel im being exploited of my rights as an employee. Where on earth did u hear about an employee not subjected to OT pay bcuz of being paid a basic salary of 1 and a half thousand? Thats pure crap! Employment Act 1955 didnt state so. And those execs long before me have been working Full day(10am to 10pm) without being paid OT at all. That night i helped out until 1130pm, strained my every muscle to carry display tables for you and I'm not given my OT pay?! And today i was supposed to go back at 630pm and i was held till 73pm bcuz you think we as the immediate superiors should stay longer and contribute more to the company? That was the last straw lah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.